Stanley® Assembly Technologies NB08PT-18
Stanley® Assembly Technologies NB08PT – 18
The new NB08PT – 18 from Stanley® Assembly Technologies is an ergonomic, cordless blind rivet nut tool that maximizes placing capability, and ensures optimum productivity and reduces installation costs.
- power: 18.0 kN
- weight: 2.3 kg - 2.6 kg
- cycle time: 1.6 s
Product features and your benefits
Typically installs 900 (M6 steel) blind rivet nuts with a single charge, using a 2.0Ah battery.
No compressed air lines mean significant enhancement to operator mobility.
Easy to use
- Quick release equipment
- Quick slide battery installation
- LED light to ensure clear line of sight to the application
- Ergonomic soft grip handle for operator comfort
- The built-in touch screen allows the stroke and force settings to be easily entered and adjusted, as well setting up of the cycle counter and poke-yoke features.
Benefits of using the NB08PT – 18 tool
- Enhances operator mobility, enabling them to move easily around applications without the constraints and hazards of a compressed air line. Maximizes output and reduces operator fatigue thanks to its balanced, ergonomic design.
- Operates in both pull-to-force and pull-to-strokes modes, therefore offering exceptional adaptability and productivity benefits.
- Prevents unscheduled downtime, combining the benefits of long-lasting DEWALT lithium ion battery with industry leading charging time. Tool-less, quick change, nose housing and jaw guide systems further enhances productivity.
- Simplified inventory management, service and support as a result of the single source tool and fastener system offering
Interested? Or would you like to be advised by our experts?